May 1, 2016

Backyard Chickens Update #4

Hello.....and thanks for stopping by my blog.  I haven't blogged in a while.  :(  Blogging takes time to sit down, gather your pics and decide what you're going to talk about.  Honestly, the last few weeks, I just haven't wanted to sit down and blog.  That makes me a little sad because I love to blog.  It's so easy to get behind though.  Sometimes after a long day at work staring at computer screens, the last thing I want to do is turn my laptop on.  

Okay so moving on......Hopefully, I can catch up on my blog posts and stay caught up.

So.....I went to my friend Melissa's farm to meet my little chicks.

I walked into the room where they were in a big plastic tub with a heat lamp.

There's 10 total and I get to pick out 5 of them.

Here they are cuddled in the corner.

They are adorable and it's cute when they peck your finger or hand when you try to pet or grab them.

Here's the littles "peeping".  :)


Here's one of my favorite ones.  I hope it's a hen.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment