March 21, 2016

Spring Yard Clean-up 2016- Part 2

I had the day off from work.  I had my dad come over this afternoon so he could help me get rid of some tree branches.  The other day I did some yard clean up and today I finished it.

First we pulled all the branches out from behind the shed and we cut them down smaller.  Here's my dad with the branches.

We put them in the back of the truck and my dad tied them down so they wouldn't blow out.

Now the back of the shed looks good except for some leaves.  I might rake the leaves up and get rid of them.

I checked on the rabbit holes.  They seem to still be filled.


It was a little chilly out today but I'm glad my dad was able to come over and help me.  I also was able to clean up a trumpet vine and had my dad take that too.  It was nice catching up with my dad too.  I told him about my dream of getting 2 chickens.  He kept saying "Bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk".  It was funny.  haha  He thought it was cool that I wanted chickens.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment