March 20, 2016

Freezer Crock-pot Meal Prep Party #2

At the end of January I had my first freezer meal party with my girlfriends.
My girlfriends and I got together to do another one last weekend.
After looking around on pinterest, I came across a freezer recipe for stuffed peppers.
A friend of mine hosted this time.  She set up tables for everyone with a plastic tablecloth for easy cleanup.  Here’s my set up station.  (not pictured is the lean turkey meat).
25645929852_c6e9492f12_z
Here’s all my stuffed peppers.  We had 5 people total.  We made 5 1/2 bags full of meals and then swapped.  (The half bag is going to one of my friends mother-in-law since she’s going through a hard time right now so we wanted to stock her freezer).
25467896190_c56f8f33de_z
What did my friends make?
25741778066_7c9e29754f_z
-Bourbon chicken- Ashley
-Mini meatloaf with a bag of dinner yeast rolls.- Kristen
-Beef stir fry with a bag of stir fry veggies.- Sharon
-Chicken, Broccoli, Potato, Bacon and Cheese Bake with a little bag of extra cheese to add to top after it’s done baking.- Crystal
-Stuff Peppers (I prepared)
This is such a fun way to get different meals that you normally might not think about cooking for your family.  We can’t wait to do another one.  And your meals don’t have to be just from crock pots either.  You can do meals that can be baked in the oven or cooked on the grill.  Just make sure they are freezer friendly and that you are using freezer bags.
I have already made the Ckn, brocc, potato, bacon and cheese bake.  It was soooooo yummy and my husband wants that dish again.  :)  I've also made my stuffed peppers.  We loved them.  I had extra sauce that I put in a container and used it for Spaghetti.  It was good and nothing went to waste.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment