March 20, 2016

Meal Prepping.....

On the weekends one thing I try to do is meal prep.  It saves you so much time and energy during the week.
25077749402_ccf4364a38_z
Here’s everything.  Took an hour and that's about average.  Of course the more you have to prep the longer it will take.  Also if you are a beginner meal prepper it will take longer until you get the hang of it.  I have chicken, rice, quinoa, veggies, hard boiled eggs, peanut butter oatmeal balls and fruit ready to go.  :)
25102772211_a4728f7729_z
After a busy day at work, it’s nice to come home and just heat up dinner instead of having to come up with something to make.
My fridge is plenty stocked.  :)
24900384490_b90ddfbe05_z
I can’t wait for the Farmers Market to open back up so I can buy local produce and for the first time this year my husband and I joined a CSA where for 24 weeks we will get a farm fresh box of goodies every week.  :)  I can't wait to see what I get and blog about it each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment