March 20, 2016

Healthy Banana Pancakes

Sometimes, when you make something it doesn't always work out and here's proof.
One morning, I decided to make some healthy banana pancakes.  Why not right?
I gathered all the ingredients I needed:
2 eggs
banana (mashed)
1/2 cup quick oats (I did not blend the oats)
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla (I used my homemade extract)
 Mix everything together with a fork or whisk until combined.

I heated up my skillet and made 3…..but as I was flipping…..it was a complete disaster.  :(

NAILED IT!!!!!  (NOT)  :)
I tried again with the rest of the ‘batter’.  But I sorta burnt them.

You can’t win them all right?  My husband and I still ate them anyway.  They tasted good and that’s all that matters.  So, it wasn’t a complete fail because they were good and flavorful.  I will try to make them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment