March 20, 2016

Pond Discovery and Video Shoot

So my husband can come up with some crazy ideas.  He's been raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  He's raised over $3,000 for them years ago for a half marathon run he was doing.  This time he's running another half and decided to raise the money for this wonderful cause again.


Nate likes to come up with incentives to get people to donate.  He made a video of Adele's- "Hello".

  My friend, Marion helped us with the video.  He shot it and I helped direct it.  Nate had a friend who did his makeup.  He even found a wig and scarf and my friend Allie got a real fur for us to borrow.  I had Nate wear my black ballet flats, black maxi and black sweater.  It was snug on him but he made it work.  LOL  Nate discovered a nice pond right by our house a few days before.  We've lived here since the end of 2007 and never knew how awesome this pond was.  LOL  I can't wait to take walks over there and nice days just to de-stress.  There's muskrats, fish, beavers, turtles, snakes, geese, etc.


There's a nice size beaver dam.

He kept posting teasers to get people to donate to a certain amount before he would release the video.

Marion filming "Adele Nate".


So funny.  Nate is an ugly woman.  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment