April 12, 2014

Spotsylvania Farmers Market: 2014 Visit 1 (Gordon Road)

Today, the Farmers Market off Gordon Road opened for the season.  I had some time before I had to be at work for a live broadcast so I figured I'd stop off at the market to see what they had.

I walked around at all the booths and I snapped some pictures.  :)

Lots of veggie plants for sale.  These are soooo much bigger than my little sprouts.  LOL







Love me some asparagus.  This asparagus was huge too.

These plants on the ground were tempting.

This squash plant is LOADED!  It was $10.  I thought about getting it but I didn't.



There was a good crowd.......I still love this market the best because you can relax and take your time walking around and not be shoved or feel like you're in the way.  Some other markets are so jammed packed and the lines are so long trying to pay for stuff that it's ridiculous.

Some more pics....


I didn't buy anything but that's okay because it's always fun walking around.  I can't wait until all the veggies and fruits start coming in so I can buy some fresh and local produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment