April 10, 2014

Medifast Fudge

I'm still losing weight with Medifast Weight Control Centers.  After 15 weeks, I am down 35 pounds!  :)

I found a recipe for Medifast fudge on pinterest and decided to make it for my 5th meal tonight.  I didn't have one of the ingredients listed so I used a different item and it worked just as great.


You will need:

1 packet of Medifast Hot Cocoa (or Medifast chocolate pudding if you have it)
1 packet of Medifast Sugar-Free Syrup
Cooking spray
Sugar free chocolate syrup (optional)

Mix your cocoa mix (or chocolate pudding) with the syrup in a small bowl.   Keep mixing it and it will eventually get all fudgy looking.  Place foil onto a small plate and spray a little bit of cooking spray onto the foil.  Put the batter onto the plate.  Spread and shape the batter to your liking.  I didn't take a picture but the way I shaped it looked like a hamburger patty.  haha  Put in the freezer for 1 hour.

After an hour (which was time to eat it) I pulled it out of the freezer and it easily came off the foil.  I placed it on a plate and cut it into pieces.  You can add some chocolate syrup if you like but it really doesn't need it.

This is 1 Medifast meal.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment