April 18, 2014

Garden Update: Week 9 (Part 1)

My garden update is a little early this week....(normally I do them on Sunday's).

I picked up a big bag of container soil from Lowe's this afternoon on my lunch break.  I felt like everyone was at the garden center.  It was packed for 1:30 in the afternoon.

Anyways, when I got home from work I decided to re-pot my plants.  I had brought in some of the plants when the weather got below freezing the last couple of nights.  Looks like the threat of freezing weather is over so it was time for the plant babies to go back to the deck.  I re-potted the potatoes, cucumbers, squash and zucchini plants.  I gave them all a nice drink and they seem to be good and happy.


I am happy to report that I have a cucumber blossom.  This is my first year growing cucumbers and I started them from seed myself.  YAY!  Green thumb!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment