April 12, 2014

Produce Stand- Visit 2

After my work event today I stopped over at the C& T produce stand that I went to last weekend.  I was happy to see they didn't close until 6pm.  It was around 3:30 when I stopped in.  YAY!!

There was only a few other people shopping at the stand for local produce.  They had some beautiful farm fresh eggs for $4 per dozen.  I'm good on eggs so I didn't get any.

I bought some green beans, a nice size sweet onion and a carnival squash.

I spent $2.75!  Woo-hoo!  That's cheap!   :)

Afterwards, I stopped off at the grocery store (Food Lion) and picked up stuff I needed for dinners this week.  I got a good deal on a package of boneless pork chop loins for $2.45.  There was 6 chops in the package and they don't expire until 4/19.  It was a managers special!  SCORE!  :)  Love finding good deals on proteins.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment