April 14, 2014

My first Pea Pod

I couldn't wait to share my good garden news until this weekend, so I am sharing right now.

I have my very first pea pod!!!!  I noticed some petals on the window sill so I carefully moved the blind up to discover the petals that fell revealed the pod.  :)

The pea plant seems to have grown taller overnight.  You can see the picture I took yesterday here.

Here's another flower.  :)

I'm so excited!!  I can't wait to harvest this beautiful pea pod.

Oh....tonight and tomorrow we're supposed to get some heavy rains, winds and thunderstorms.  And then it's going to get freezing cold early Wednesday morning.  I brought in my babies so they won't freeze or get damaged by the winds.  (strawberries, squash, cucumbers, and marigolds)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment