July 9, 2012

Another tree down...

We had another crazy storm yesterday afternoon.  The winds were crazy and it took out tree number 2 in our front yard.  Remember the other tree?  :(  I'm so disappointed.  This tree was not dead unlike the other tree.

Here's the tree during the storm.  Nate looked out the front door and said "aw, another tree down" and I ran over and sure enough the tree was down.  Then the wind picked it up and rolled it by the sidewalk.  :(

My brother came over with my dads truck and picked up the tree for me.

Here's the tree stump.  :(  We'll probably chop it down.  I'd like to plant something else there, but I'm kinda scared that another storm will come through and knock it down.

Here's the front of my house.  All the beautiful daisies and gladiolas have taken a heavy beating from the recent storms and they are laying over.  :(  I hope they perk back up.


No comments:

Post a Comment