July 19, 2012

Garden Progress- Day 89


An update on my Patio/Deck garden.  I have tomatoes 12, 13, and 14 almost ripened.  They will probably be ready in the morning.  I'm going out of town this weekend so my BFF Kristen will be getting them to eat.  :)  My basil looks sorta dried.  I don't think it was a fan of the heat we had the last couple of days.  I have more marigolds getting ready to pop and my green bell pepper plant is doing really well.  The 2 peppers I had on the plant fell off and rotted.  Not sure why.  There are lots of pepper blooms under the leaves.  The plant is really healthy and full of leaves.  I think it's going to surpass the tomato plant pretty soon.  :)

Next year, I plan on doing just tomatoes.  I'll probably do 2 or 3 plants.  :)  Of course, I'll have marigolds too.  The tomatoes do really well with the marigolds.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment