July 9, 2012

New Things Monday

Kristen and I went to Trader Joe's this past Saturday.  I picked up a package of a Roasted Seaweed snack for .99 cents.  Kristen said she would try it with me.  YEY!



We opened the package and the smell is very overwhelming and disgusting.  Kristen picked up a piece and took a bite then immediately needed to spit it out.  LOL

I took a small bite and spit it out as well and then drank a bunch of water.  Sooooo gross.  We will never eat this again.  We tricked Dave into trying one.  He took a big bite and the look on his face was priceless.  He spit it out as well.  I hate to waste things but into the trash it went.

Hey, just because the three of us didn't like these little seaweed snacks doesn't mean you won't.  Try something new today, perhaps the seaweed snack.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment