July 10, 2012

Garden Progress- Day 80

My little deck/patio garden is still doing well.  This is day 80.  I pulled 3 tomatoes off the plant today.  I have 2 more tomatoes that will probably be ready tomorrow or Thursday.


Tomatoes 6, 7 and 8.  :)


My marigolds doing really well.  I like how they brighten up the garden.  :)

My pepper plant still growing and my peppers still growing as well.  The peppers have some brown spots on them.  Hopefully, it's just the colors and not rot.  We'll see.  There are more little peppers coming in too.  I hope to get at least 1 good pepper.  :)

My basil plant....I went ahead and took some more leaves off.

 Basil leaves......I made some more basil mayo with some of the basil and washed and wrapped the rest to save for later use.  :)   <-----not sure why this white bar keeps coming up????  

No comments:

Post a Comment