July 4, 2012

Brownies with Chocolate Chips and Sprinkles

Happy 4th of July!  Nate is off from work today so we went and saw the movie 'Ted'.  After that we had the soup, salad and breadsticks lunch at Olive Garden.  YUM!  

I promised co-workers that I would make brownies and bring them in for those of us stuck working on the holiday.  (myself included)


I mixed up the brownies (from a box mix), adding in a few handfuls of chocolate chips into the mix.  I got this idea from my friend Dave.  Chocolate chips really make the brownie.  The more chocolate the better right?  Anyways, to be a little patriotic I sprinkled on some red and blue sprinkles and then popped the pan in the oven on 350 degrees.  They baked for 30 minutes till they were done.


Let them cool and then slice them up.....

I then wrapped them individually in parchment paper. 



No comments:

Post a Comment