July 3, 2012

Garden Progress- Day 73

While out watering my plants I noticed a few things.  My second tomato was ready to be pulled from the plant and devoured.  :)  This guy was bigger than my first tomato.


I was watering my green pepper plant when I noticed I have not one but two little peppers.  YEY!!  


I carefully moved the leaf covering them and gasped with excitement.  :)  Look at all the peppers coming up and the two that are growing great.  :)

I placed the leaf back where it was and took a picture of the plant.  :)

Here's my basil plant.  I need to research on when and how to clip basil.  I'm guessing it can be used at this point.  :)

Here's my tomato plant.  Lots of tomatoes.  Another one is starting to turn color.  Maybe it will be ready by the weekend?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment