July 1, 2012

Garden Progress- Day 71

Today, is day 71 of my little patio/deck garden.  My green pepper plant (in red pot) seems to be doing okay.  I've seen some flowering buds at the top.  Maybe this plant will do much better than my last 2 pepper plants.  My basil plant is still growing.  Some of the leaves have some yellow specks on them.  I googled that and came across a ton of different reasons.  I'm going to leave the basil alone and see what it does.  When can you even start to use the basil?  I have no clue.  LOL  Anyways, the flowers look sort of dry.  I think the they are getting too much heat.  And my tomato plant is still thriving and producing more and more tomatoes.


One tomato which is probably my biggest is changing color.  I'm guessing he will be ready to eat sometime this week or next weekend.  :)


Lots of tomatoes.....

Cute tiny tomatoes growing at the top of the plant.


A view of the whole plant.  Since the weather has been so hot the last couple of days I try to water once in the morning and then also late afternoon/early evening.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment