July 20, 2015

Farmers Market 7/4

Sorry for the silence....I've been busy and I've been on vacay since leaving work on 7/10.  :)
So, today is my last day of vacation and then I'm back to work tomorrow.  Today, I planned to binge watch netflix (Call the Midwife) all day but my netflix isn't working.  It's stuck on the load screen at 99%.  Not sure what's up with that.  I've unblugged box, I've reset wifi.  Nothing.  :(

Anyways, I needed something to do so I figured I'd cross off my blog list.

On 4th of July, I got up early and ran a bunch of errands.  My first stop was the farmers market of course.  

Here's what I got:

Yes, that's a little succulent plant in the corner.

The sweet corn was 1 dozen for $4.  Yes please!  :)



I got a lot of goodies.

-succulent plant
-squash balls
-baby squash/zukes
-sweet corn
-green peppers

Unfortunately, I don't remember how much I spent.  I forgot to write it down.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment