July 24, 2015

2015 Garden Update- #29

My aloe plant has been sad ever since I repotted him a few months ago.  I put him outside a few days ago to let him get some sunshine.  He's not doing any better and I don't know if I can help him.  :(

My broccoli from seed is doing well.  I'm really excited watching it grow.  I wonder how big it's going to get.

My sunflowers I started from inside my greenhouse are still growing.

I need to pot my peppermint.  This one has sprouted pretty flowers.

Some toms I got this week.

I picked some beans and a squash.

More toms 

These cherry toms aren't quite ready yet.  They probably will be tomorrow.

Squash ball

Yellow squash

This is a picture of my cilantro in a can from Tuesday.

This is a picture of it from this morning.  3 days later.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment