July 24, 2015

I met a Top Chef- Chef

I was invited to an exclusive event tonight for the unveiling of the 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander.  I have a remote tomorrow morning at the local dealership so the rep thought it would be nice for me to introduce myself.  I went and it was really nice.  Everyone, I met was great.

I had some basil lemonade when I walked in the door.  One of the offices had some some food for everyone to enjoy.  The food was catered by one of my favorite places, FoodE.  Chef Joy, was there with her FoodE partner Beth.  They were so nice.  Joy was on this past season of Top Chef.  It's one of my favorite shows.  We talked about Top Chef, they asked me about the radio station and we chatted about all sorts of things.

I asked Joy if we could get a picture together and she said yes.  :)

Here we are:

No comments:

Post a Comment