December 6, 2014

Thanksgiving Stuffins

Since we were going out of town for Thanksgiving I decided to make a early Thanksgiving dinner.  Nate made the turkey so we had turkey to eat all week.  I made real mashed potatoes and I made stuffins.


I got this idea from Padma from Top Chef.  She made stuffins using a heart shaped muffin pan and served them last year at Thanksgiving.  At least from what she says on Instagram.  I kept that idea in my head and wanted to make them this year.  :)
I used a regular muffin pan.
I made stove top according to directions for making on the stove.  Once it was done, I put the stove top into muffin tins.  I baked on 350 for about 10 minutes.  I thought I messed it up because it didn't seem to hold together.  I had pretty much given up on them and left them in the pan and walked away.  About 10 minutes later as I went to clean up the kitchen I saw they just needed to set for a few minutes.  They were perfect little stuffin muffins.....stuffins!!!  :)




They are awesome and went well with dinner.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment