December 13, 2014

Lunches

My lunches at work last week.


MONDAY:

I brought some leftover beef stroganoff (from dinner the night before), fresh blueberries and a reduced fat mozzarella string cheese.


TUESDAY:

Leftover homemade red chili (from dinner Monday night).  I like bringing leftovers to work b/c then nothing gets wasted and it's like a free lunch to me.  :)


WEDNESDAY:

Work Christmas luncheon.  We had turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, mashed potatoes and a roll.  There was green beans but they weren't out when I went through the line.

For dessert there was pumpkin pie, apple pie and cake.  I chose a slice of cake.


THURSDAY:

I had lean cuisine fajita style chicken spring rolls.  The rolls are filled with chicken, corn, black beans, bell peppers and onions.  They are pretty good.  I also had an apple, and reduced fat mozzarella string cheese.
(photo taken from google images)


FRIDAY:

I wanted to use up what I had at home in the freezer so I had lean cuisine fajita style chicken spring rolls again this day.  I also had some mandarin oranges, and reduced fat mozzarella string cheese.
(photo taken from google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment