December 6, 2014

Nephew play

A few weeks ago, I found out that my nephew, A was going to be in a play.  He had a line to read and he was really excited about it.  I asked if my little sister and niece wanted to join me in surprising A.  We surprised him and he saw us from the stage with a big smile. 

Here's A saying his speech.

Afterwards, we found A and E wanted him to carry her.

We then went to Chick-fil-a for dinner.  Here's E wanting my phone so she can look at my pictures.

It was nice seeing my nephew in a play.  My parents were there as well as my older sister and my other nephew.  It was also good to see my dad there so I could make sure he was okay since his father just passed away the day before.  My dad was so happy that my sister, niece and I surprised everyone by coming.  :*)

No comments:

Post a Comment