December 8, 2014

Lunches

My lunches at work last week.  :)

MONDAY:

Off work....had Panda Express with my BFF, Kristen!


TUESDAY:

I had a coupon for a free salad at Chick-fil-a.  FREE!!  YES PLEASE!

I ordered the cobb salad with ranch dressing.  OMG sooooo good.  I've never had a salad from chick-fil-a before and come to think of it, I don't even know why.  It was delicious.

WEDNESDAY:

Going away lunch for friend at work.  There was a lot of food.  Chick-fil-a nuggets, wraps, meatballs, salad, German Potatoes, crackers, veggie tray, pumpkin roll, and of course my award winning chocolate chip cookies.  
(No pic)


THURSDAY:

Leftover Turkey Manwich, pineapple tidbits and a reduced fat mozzarella string cheese.  (No pic)


FRIDAY:

I had a Healthy Choice- Top Chef chicken pot pie.  It's pretty good.  I also had some Pineapple tidbits, reduced fat mozzarella string cheese, and a fiber one chocolate chip cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment