December 26, 2014

Amish Peanut Butter Fudge

I found a recipe on facebook posted on a Amish Ohio page for an Amish Peanut Butter Fudge.  I whipped it up today and it was very easy to make.


You will need:

1 cup peanut butter (I used reduced fat)
2 sticks (unsalted butter)
1 tsp vanilla extract (I used my homemade extract)
4 cups confectioners/powdered sugar


In a saucepan, on medium, melt your butter sticks, peanut butter and vanilla together.

Once it's all combined, remove from the heat.  Then mix in your confectioners sugar.  
I mixed 1 cup at a time.


Mix until the sugar is combined.

Line foil in a pan and spray with PAM.  Then put the peanut butter mixture into the pan and press it down evenly.  Place in fridge for 2 to 3 hours.

Once it's done chilling you can cut the fudge.

Place the fudge in an air tight container and store in the fridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment