December 25, 2014

Easy 3 Ingredient Banana Bread

My friend, SD at work made a 3 ingredient banana bread for our work food swap last week.  It was so good and it tastes just like banana bread.  Nate loved it and I wanted to make it so I made it today.

All you need and this is no joke.....3 ingredients.

-3 ripe bananas
-2 eggs
-1 boxed cake mix (I used yellow cake mix)

I used my FREE cake mix and it was fun to bake up because it was so easy.  A child could make this.

I mashed up 3 bananas with a fork in a large bowl.  I then cracked 2 eggs into the bowl and whisked into the mashed bananas.  After that I added in the cake mix and mixed until everything was well combined.  I added the batter to a large greased loaf pan.  I baked for about an hour on 350.

You could probably add some cinnamon, nutmeg or even homemade vanilla extract if you wanted to.  Or you can use different cake mix flavors.  I did not.  I did what the original blogger said.




Look how golden brown the bread loaf is.

It's very moist and taste just like banana bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment