December 27, 2014

Reese Hot Chocolate at Sheetz

On my way to work one day last week I saw a new billboard for a Reese Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate at Sheetz.  At first, I thought no and then the more I thought about it, I wanted to try it.

This morning, I made a Super Target run and I decided on my way home I would stop in at Sheetz and get one so I could try it.

I walked to the coffee first because my husband requested a coffee.  After I got his coffee I looked around for the hot chocolate and couldn't find the Reese one.  :(  Then I saw a sign.  You have to ORDER it from the computer.  You don't make it yourself.  I ordered a medium with some whip.

I then paid for the drinks and waited for my drink to be made.  :)  Oh yeah, I also signed up for a my sheetz card so I can save 3 cents off at the pump (which is currently at $2.05).

My drink was finally ready and I headed to the car.  Of course I took some pictures.  :)

Here's the signage by the computer ordering screen.

Here's my cup.

I carefully opened the lid and it surely smelled like peanut butter goodness.  :)

I sipped it and I was amazed at how wonderful this tasted.  My exact word was "WOW".  So, delicious.  I finished it rather quickly.  I couldn't put it down.  :)  I did save a tiny bit for my husband to taste it and he said "Oh wow, that's good".  :)  This will be something I treat myself to every now and then.  I don't even want to know how many calories is in this drink.  :)  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment