December 17, 2014

Christmas YumYums

I organized a food swap at my work.  I decided to make YumYums.

I brought the hugs with me to work and unwrapped them when I had some free time.  To me this is the hardest part of making these treats.  haha

Unwrapping...

207 unwrapped Hershey hugs in a big ziploc bag.

Preheat oven to 200 degrees.  Lay pretzels on the baking sheet.

Add a Hershey hug to each pretzel.

Bake for 5 minutes.  You will know the hugs are melted because they will get all glossy.  

Have M&M's in a bowl so you can easily grab them.

Once you take them out, immediately put an M&M on top and press down.  (I place logo side down).

I put in fridge for a few minutes to help cool them.  Then place them in tupperware, treat bags or jars.  Since I was giving these away at my food swap I decided to put them in ball jars.

I tied some ribbon and an ornament bauble on each for an extra touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment