December 25, 2014

Food Lion Freebies

I got some coupons in the mail from Food Lion a few weeks ago that I hadn't even really looked at.  I just put them in my coupon stash and forgot about them.  

Before running errands a few days ago, I looked through my coupons to see if there was anything I could use.  I noticed the Food Lion coupons were for FREE items.  WHAT??  Yes, please!!  :)

I decided to get my freebies.  

I got:

-Roll of paper towels
-Box of Saltine Crackers
-Box of Pop Tarts
-Box of Duncan Hines Cake Mix

Here's my basket of freebies with the coupons so you can see.

The cashier rang everything up, she swiped my MVP card and I handed her the coupons.  She scanned them and then gave me .62 cents.  I said "okay, thanks".  So, I basically got paid to come into the store and get FREE stuff.  :)  Sounds good to me.

I hope Food Lion continues sending FREE item coupons!  I love freebies.  Wegmans used to do it but they don't do it anymore.  :(  Thank you Food Lion!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment