August 25, 2014

New Things Monday

New Things Monday, is where I try something new and then I tell you how I liked or disliked it.  It's been a couple weeks since I posted anything new.  Sorry about that.  

Today, I'm talking about Dannon Oikos Greek Frozen Yogurt.


I tried the strawberry.  It was good and refreshing.  It has little chunks of strawberries.  MMMMM  I liked that half the container is only 140 calories.  So much less than ice cream.  It's sorta like ice cream but without the guilt.  And if you eat the whole pint in one sitting it's still less calories or fat than most ice creams.  I didn't do that.  I had half one night and then Friday night I had the other half which helped my sore throat.  :)

I want to try the chocolate one.  :)

Oh and there's a coupon on their website!  Get the coupon and try some for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment