August 17, 2014

Babysitting my favorite little girl

I babysat my beautiful niece yesterday while my sister and her husband had a date night.  She is so well behaved and just so sweet.  I love her so much.  She's 15 months old and is a smartypants.

We played with toys, read some books and then we went outside for a little bit.  I showed Ellie my container garden.  She touched the purple bell pepper I have growing and she laughed.  :)  We then walked around the backyard.  I figured she'd want to walk around.  

This is one of my favorite pics I took.

Then she wanted my sunglasses because it was so bright and sunny.  I put them on her.  Looking cool.  :)

I showed her my tomatoes that are growing in my oops garden.  She had to touch them.

So cute!  I will teach her how to garden one day if she wants.  :)

Here's E walking around.

If she fell on her bum she made sure to not touch the grass.  haha
 

Nate came out and took some good photos with his new camera.  (bottom of post)  E was getting hungry for dinner so we came inside and I put her in her high chair.  She pretty much had a smorgasbord of food.

She had blueberries, watermelon, grapes, mac n cheese, white beans, peas, and cheese.

Here she is caught in the act.  She was putting blueberry covered fingers on my door frame.  haha

I let her try using her spoon.  She doesn't even know that she's got a pea hanging on her shirt.  :)

After dinner, I cleaned her up and cleaned up the food.  Nate played with her in the living room.  She showed him her books and toys.  And she wanted to sit on the couch like a big girl.

It took a little bit for her to fall asleep but she finally dozed off.  I think she had a fun day.  :)

Here's my favorite pictures my husband took of E. 



No comments:

Post a Comment