June 29, 2014

Produce Stand 6/29

I went to the produce stand this morning before the grocery store.  I had a yard sale yesterday so I didn't make it to the farmers market.  However, it was a good yard sale.  I made $112.25!  :)  Woo-hoo!

Anyways, here's my tote bag filled with my goodies.  I spent $12 and some change.

This is my bounty.

-4 bell peppers
-squash
-zucchini
-3 white onions
-1 red onion
-green beans
-2 peaches

A co-worker of mine brings veggies in to share.  They are grown from his neighbor and they have him pass out what they don't need.  I asked him if there was a way I could get on the list to get some fresh veggies and he said yes.  He gave me 2 bags.  One bag with 3 broccoli heads and another bag with 3 huge cucumbers!  
I was so happy!  I've seen the veggies he's brought in and they look amazing.  I can't wait to see what I get this week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment