January 22, 2017

Tyrion Is Home


October 26th finally came.  That's the day my husband and I drove down to Richmond to pick up our new little kitty son from the airport.  He flew in from Michigan.  He was 12 weeks old.  We got him from a cattery.  He’s a full bred- Turkish Van cat.
His name is Tyrion.  Yes, just like the character on ‘Game of Thrones’.  We let Tyrion out of his carrier in the car so we could snuggle with him for a few minutes before heading home.

Our little fur baby of course, wanted to check everything out.  🙂


We got him home and he loved exploring and running around.  He has a lot of energy.  haha  He’s very sweet and loves feet.  He already purrs a ton and he loves head bunts and kisses.

I wrapped our little guy up in a quilt and swaddled him like a little baby and he went right to sleep.


We were finally ready after 2 years to bring home another fur baby.  Some people might think why did we buy a kitten from a cattery and not the shelter.  I did go to a shelter but I didn't fall in love with any of the cats.  My husband and I talked it over and we decided we wanted a little kitten and a Turkish Van pure bred.  Tyrion was worth every penny.  We love him so much.  He has made us both so happy and we wouldn't trade him in the world for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment