January 28, 2017

Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies

The other night while on Pinterest I came across a blog with a recipe for Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies.  It sounded amazing and I decided to make it for dinner tonight.  I did my own take.


You will need:

-Baby red potatoes
-Broccoli
-Sirloin Steak (cut into strips)
-Olive Oil
-Minced Garlic
-Sea Salt
-Black Pepper
-Lemon juice
-Soy Sauce (splash)
-W Sauce (splash)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Wash potatoes and boil them for about 15 minutes.  Cut sirloin into strips and in a pan cook with some olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice, soy and w sauces.    Drain the potatoes.  In a large bowl, combine the potatoes and broccoli with some olive oil, salt and pepper.  Add to pam sprayed pan.  Put steak strips on pan and bake in oven for 20-30 minutes.

My husband loved this.  It smelled good cooking and the flavors were amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment