January 22, 2017

Playdoh Fun

If anyone ever tells you playdoh is gross then they really can’t be trusted.  Playdoh is so much fun.  I found this cute little playdoh pie making kit at Target that I picked up for my niece.  She had a ton of fun making pies with it.


My BFF might have helped her with the crust.  How perfect is that lattice work?  If only my homemade pies came out that pretty.  haha


I bought some bigger cans of playdoh for the adults to play with so we wouldn’t take away any from my niece.  We decided to make some foods and they turned out so awesome.
Here’s beef tips with mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans.

This one is a chicken leg with peas and carrots.  Then there’s a loaf of bread, with cheese and grapes.


A nice fresh spinach salad with purple cabbage, grape tomatoes, bacon bits and croutons and lets not forget ranch dressing on the side.


You must have spaghetti with meatballs.  Some fresh basil and parm cheese.

And then we also made breakfast.  Pancakes with butter, an omelette with peppers and a few strips of bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment