July 25, 2013

Garden Update: Day 153

Today, is day 153.  My plants are all still doing wonderful.  I'm still waiting for the potatoes to grow and for my big boy tomatoes to ripen.  



I've picked 5 grapes tomatoes.  I'm not sure if I'll have anymore to harvest but we'll see.

I have 2 zukes growing.  You can see one in this picture.

Here's my pepper plant I rescued from Lowe's.  It seems to be doing awesome.  The peppers are petite snack peppers so I picked a few today for dinner tonight.

Here's some peppers on the bottom of the plant.  :)

Here's my harvest.  6 petite peppers and 5 grape tomatoes.  Look how pretty they all are!  :)

I made my Chicken peppered Pizza for dinner tonight.  I've made this several times.  It's one of our favorites.  I used my fresh veggies in the dinner.  It was all so yummy.  

The best thing is when I make this I always have a few slices left over to take to work the next day for lunch.

Oh my red bell pepper plant is still growing and my pumpkins are growing like crazy.  I'm going to have to repot them soon.  I'll take an updated picture of them soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment