July 31, 2013

Foode

There's a place downtown here called Foode, that I've been wanting to visit for a while now.  I finally got to go today.  I had my friend, Sharon join me so I wouldn't have to eat alone.  LOL

Cute sign at the entrance.

Today's menu.  I knew just what I was going get.  :)

Cute Sheepy picture hanging up inside the place.  The inside seating area was adorable but I wanted to sit outside.

And this is why I wanted to sit outside.  An Umbrella ceiling.  How awesome is that?

I loved it!  It made sitting outside so fun.

From our table you can see the door to the inside area.  You first go into the restaurant and then order and pay for your food and drink and then you either sit inside or outside.  The stairs on the right go up to the kitchen.  This is where you will see the staff walking down with food orders from the kitchen.

I saw a few potted plants around.  I think these are some herbs in this big pot.  The smaller pot just had a shovel.  I also saw a few bags of potting soil under a bench.  :)

We both got the same thing.  

Tea (half sweet and half unsweet)  They are served in these adorable ball jars.  :)  LOVE!!!

We both got the.....

'Fried Chicken and Waffles'

all-natural chicken (leg, thigh, wing) marinated in herbs and

buttermilk and fried crisp in canola.  served with our sunday waffle, 

whipped maple butter, warm vt. maple syrup and a housemade 

peach gastrique.



How delicious!!

My finished plate (skillet).

My view when I looked up from my seat.  :)

Cute pallet at the front hanging.  This is my new favorite place and I found out today that this is where my birthday celebration dinner will be.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment