July 31, 2013

Garden Update: Day 159

Today, is day 159 of my garden update.

How many water jugs do I need?  You'd be surprised how much water you go through and I guess how much milk we drink.  haha

I pulled off Zucchini number 7 this morning!  :)

Today is day 18 of my potatoes.  I started them from a potato on July 14th.  I have 3 sprouts so far.

My 3 sprouts.  :)

Here's my petite pepper plant.  I've managed to harvest several peppers already.  I'm giving these peppers a little longer before I harvest them.

The latest petite peppers I've harvested. 

My pumpkin plants are growing like crazy.  This is the Pie pumpkins.  It's been 31 days since the start of their growth.  I really need to try to repot them this weekend.  :)

Here's the jack pumpkins.  (31 days today too)

No comments:

Post a Comment