July 13, 2013

Garden Update: Day 141

I want to give an update on my inside garden.

My red pepper plant is doing really well.  This is my favorite pepper right now.  It's bigger than all the others on the plant.  I just wished the peppers would grow faster.  LOL  I wasn't sure if the flowers needed to be pollinated by a bee or not so I googled it and according to the internets they don't so that's good.  And you know if it's on the internet then it must be true.  :)

Look at all the little peppers and little flower blossoms.  Once we have some good sunshine (we've had a lot of rain lately) I might set the pepper plant outside for a little bit for some vitamin d.  But I won't leave it out there b/c I know these critters (<----look be="" dare="" eat="" if="" my="" nbsp="" p="" peppers.="" ready="" to="" will="" you="">

My pumpkin seeds have multiplied even more.  LOL  I did not expect them to take off so quickly.  Just thinking about the little pumpkins that these seedling sprouts will produce makes me happy inside.  :)

1st jack seeds pot.

2nd jack seeds pot.

And this is my pot with the pie pumpkin seeds.

My grape tomatoes are still growing.

Here's my favorite cluster.  You can't really tell in the picture but they seem to have a little reddish color starting on them.  YEY!!  

Here's Harley just hanging out while I was watering my plants this afternoon.  :)  His orange color blends in with the wood flooring.  LOL  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment