July 19, 2013

Garden Update: Day 147

I have to do another garden update.  :)

My bell peppers keep growing wonderfully.  :)

I have 3 that are a pretty good size.  The biggest one is about the size of a golf ball.  YEY!!!!

My pumpkins are doing great.  I'm going to have to repot them soon though.  I need to get more soil and pots first though.  Guess I'll be making a trip to Lowe's soon.  :)

Here's the inside garden.  My grape tomatoes are still growing but it's soooo slow.  I think I need to put some more soil in the pot.

I check on my plants every morning and afternoon.  Yesterday, afternoon when I got home from work some of my tomato plant stalks had fallen over.  I loss one that had 2 little tomatoes on it.  :*(  
My brother helped me put the tomato cage in the pot and tie the stalks to it.  I also decided to move the other tomato plants that are in the window box to the side of the deck and my brother tied them to the side bars of the deck to keep them up.  Since the tomatoes are getting bigger they are too heavy for the stalks. 

This morning, I watered everyone and checked to make sure everything was doing well.

My favorite tomatoes.  They keep getting bigger and bigger everyday.  :)

Tomatoes caged.  Hopefully, this will help them.

Happy tomatoes.

More tomatoes....

No comments:

Post a Comment