July 17, 2013

2013 Spotsylvania Farmers Market- Visit 4

I went to the Farmers Market today.  I love going there and seeing all the locally grown produce.  For some reason there were not many farmers today which was kind of disappointing because I like walking around to all the tents.

The first tent is C&T Produce which is one of my favorites so I was glad they were there.

They had a ton of stuff.  Blueberries, onions, tomatoes, potatoes, squash, zucchini, watermelons, and well the list goes on and on.

Yummy Peaches

Sweet White Corn on the cob.


I limited myself to $11.00 that I budgeted for the market.

I bought 6 green bell peppers- $4.00  (3 for $2)
2 ears of corn- $1.00
2 peaches- $1.65
1 small vanilla gelato- $3.00  (Fincheville Dairy Farm)

I left with $1.35 in my pocket.  :)  #winning

2 comments:

  1. those peaches are making my mouth water! can't believe 6 peppers for $2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.....they were good peaches. I need more!! LOL Yep good deal on the peppers and the best part is they are locally grown.

    ReplyDelete