July 28, 2013

Berry's Produce

Kristen and I talked about wanting to go to a Farmers Market or road side stand but none are ever open on Sunday's.  :(  Kristen looked up her favorite place 'Berrys Produce' off 301 and saw they were open until 7pm.  YEY!!  I was getting ready to leave her place and would be passing by the place on the way home so I followed Kristen to the produce stand so we could see what was available.

This produce stand is adorable and all the flowers, veggies and fruits are so big in size.  President Obama has even stopped off here and bought some fresh foods.


Cute signage.

Delcious tomatoes, zucchini, and squash.

These tomatoes were huge!!!

Fresh Okra.

Some sweet peppers in a mix of colors.

Yummy peppers and tomatoes of all colors.

I love the fresh local produce sign.

I got a container of fresh blueberries, a big tomato (for BLT) and a new Virginia grown bag!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment