July 11, 2013

Garden update: Day 139

So, yesterday I was very excited to show my first pumpkin seed sprout.  This morning, to my amazement I have 7 sprouts in total.  I was so happy.  :)


This pot has jack pumpkin seeds and currently has 2 sprouts.

This pot also has jack pumpkin seeds and has 1 sprout.

The bigger pot contains my pie pumpkin seeds and has 4 sprouts.


This evening, I sprayed some bug spray on my plants and filled up my milk jugs with water.  We've had some good rains so the plants seems to be getting plenty of water.  :)

I picked squash number 4 this evening.  :)


This squash here will probably be ready for harvest by the middle to the end of the weekend.  :)


2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 12, 2013

    Hi Bonx, thanks for visiting my blog. I see you also like growing veg in containers. I canpt grow zucchini fo some reason; yours look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Yes, I love growing veggies in containers. It's so simple and it's exciting watching everything grow. It's my 2nd year with my container garden. This is my first year growing squash, zucchini, and pumpkins. :)

    ReplyDelete