October 5, 2014

7th Annual Healing Hearts Walk

Every year, I go to the LLOST Healing Hearts Walk to Remember.  It's a day to remember and honor my 3 angel babies.


While we waited for the event to start we got free lunch provided by Shawn's Smokehouse BBQ.  They prepared BBQ, and coleslaw for us to enjoy.  It's the best BBQ and coleslaw I've ever had.  It's so yummy!

My sister, Ashley and my niece E joined me.  My husband and BFF were both sick so they couldn't make it this year.  My friends, Sharon and Joe attended with their daughter A.  They had a loss in the past so they go every year to remember and honor their angel baby too.

Here's E and A playing and eating some food.

The girls hugging.

We all walked around the field at the park and then returned for the baby names to be called.

I always like releasing a balloon for each of my angel babies.  Here's my balloons.

All the angel babies names are called out and a bell rings for each name.  There were over 175 angel babies this time.  Breaks my heart but I hope they are all together in Heaven with GOD.  

When my babies names were called, I released my balloons together.

The event provides butterflies to be released.  I also released 3 butterflies.  One for each baby loss.


Later that day my sister and I went to our parents for a bit to visit and then we had dinner at Cracker Barrel.  Here's my niece coloring.  I hope she's a LEFTY!!  :)

The day was good.  The Healing Hearts walk, is always a tearjerker but it's something I cherish and like to do every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment