October 11, 2014

Pumpkins 2014

I went to the pumpkin patch this morning at Sneads Farm.  

I pulled in and drove right to one of the patches.  The place was packed.  Lots of school kids on field trips.  I remember going to a farm when I was little and riding the hay wagon to the field to get my pumpkin.  It was always fun.  I like going to the pumpkin patch to get my pumpkins.

Here's some pumpkins in the field.

I spotted my pumpkins right away.  I wanted to grab them all.  haha

In this picture you can see all the cars in background.  There were 2 school buses too.

I don't know what it is but pumpkins are just so cute.  :)

Here's one of my pumpkins.

I wanted this guy too but decided to just get 2 pumpkins for the porch, so I left him there.  He's a beauty so I'm sure he'll be sitting on someones porch soon.  :)

Here's both of my pumpkins in my car.  My farmers market box came in handy since the pumpkins had dirt on the bottom.  :)

I also walked to the sunflower rows and took some pictures of them.

Lots of bees flying around.  :)

I drove up to the farm house and paid for my pumpkins.  Pumpkins from the pumpkin patch were $7 each.  I also took some pictures of pumpkins and gourds.


I did get one big butternut squash.  $2 each is a awesome deal.  :)


I brought my pumpkins home and put them out on the porch.  They look so cute.  You can't really tell in the picture but these pumpkins are pretty big.

No comments:

Post a Comment