October 16, 2014

English Muffin French Toast

Another good Pinterest find.  This is for English Muffin French Toast.

I gathered everything I needed.

Almond Milk Unsweetened
Sugar Free Syrup
Whole Wheat English Muffin
Homemade Vanilla Extract
1 Egg
Cinnamon
Nutmug
White Sugar
Pam spray
Powdered Sugar (not pictured)
fresh fruit (not pictured)


I then cracked and whisked the egg.  I added a splash of almond milk, a little vanilla extract, white sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.  I mixed until combined.

Mixing

I then placed half of the English muffin into mixture.

Then flipped it over to coat other side.  I did this with the other slice as well.  Once frying pan was hot, I added both slices and cooked and flipped until both sides were done.

Once done, I placed on a plate, added some syrup and a little powdered sugar then some fresh fruit.  I used raspberries because that's what I had.

These are SUPERB!  So yummy and taste just like french toast.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment