October 16, 2014

Yogurt Drops

I had some yogurt in the fridge that was expiring in a day.  I had seen on pinterest an idea of making yogurt drops and storing in the freezer.  

I got a ziploc bag, added a icing tip, and put in the yogurt. The 'icing' bag helps you make drops onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.  Make the drops in any size you want.

I filled 2 cookie sheets with dots (various sizes) and placed in the freezer for about 2 hours.  Once they are frozen you can then take them off the parchment and place them in little ziploc bags to grab on the go.  Keep them in the freezer.

I love them.  I prefer them a little thawed out before eating them.  I'm glad that I didn't have to throw out the yogurt because it spoiled before I could eat it.  I don't like wasting food and this is a good way to turn something into a quick go to snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment