September 6, 2014

Pumpkin Amazeballs

I came across a pin for a blog for Pumpkin Amazeballs.  I wanted to make these myself.  They looked amazeballs.  :)  I made some today and best of all....no baking required.  I changed them up a little.

Here's what they looked like after the were done chilling.


I used:

quick oats (4 tablespoons)
sliced almonds (2 tablespoons)
reduced fat peanut butter (2 tablespoons)
pumpkin puree (2 tablespoons)
nutmeg (1/8 tsp)
ginger (1/8 tsp)
ground cloves (1/8 tsp)
cinnamon (1/4 tsp)
sea salt (pinch)
homemade vanilla extract (splash)
sugar free syrup (tad)
powdered sugar (tiny bit sprinkled on top)

I mixed all of the ingredients together until combined.  Mixture is wet, just roll them into balls and place on a paper plate.  Put in fridge until the balls slightly harden.

After they were done chilling, I tasted one and felt it needed something else.  I sprinkled some powered sugar on top.  They are good and my husband liked them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment