October 3, 2015

2015 Garden Update- #39

I still have my garden.  :)

I picked 2 toms.  They were delicious.

I checked on my seedlings the other day that I planted back on 9/20.  As I walk in I see green.  :)  

I have sunflowers babies.

And a green bean baby.

The next day, I had 2 pea sprouts.  :)

When I got home from work this past on Thursday night, I decided to put my blueberry bush and my hibiscus plant in the greenhouse.  We have been getting a lot of rain and Hurricane Joaquin was on the way so I wanted to prepare.

I didn't put any of the other plants in there.  Most are dying off.

I picked some toms.  I was thinking these might be the last.

Of course, this morning some of the plants I left on deck have flooded.  And it's still raining.  I'm hoping it stops raining for a little bit tomorrow so I can see if the tomato plant should go in the greenhouse.  Plus, I want to check on my plant babies in the greenhouse.

I picked some celery from my plant in the kitchen window sill.  I made chicken salad with it.

Here's everything in the kitchen window.

No comments:

Post a Comment